When Frekote Wolo is applyed to a mold usualy up to 25-50 parts and more can be taken off. Frekote Wolo is compatible with polyester, vinylester and epoxy resins.
1. Frekote Wolo Temperature resistance is 400°C and can be applied to mold surfaces at room temperature up to 15°C - 40° by spraying, brushing or wiping with a clean lint-free, cloth. When spraying ensure a dry air source is used or use an airless spray system. Always use in a well ventilated area. Wipe or spray on a smooth, thin, continuous, wet film.
2. Avoid wiping or spraying over the same area that was just coated until the solvent has evaporated. If spraying, hold nozzle 20 to 30cm from mold surface. It is suggested that small areas be coated, working progressively from one side of the mold to the other.
3. Initially, apply 2 to 3 base coats allowing 5 to 10 minutes between coats for solvent evaporation.
4. Allow the final coat to cure for 15 to 20 minutes at 22°C.
5. Maximum releases will be obtained as the mold surface becomes conditioned to Wolo. Performance can be enhanced by re-coating once, after the first few initial pulls.
6. When any release difficulty is experienced, the area in question can be "touched-up" by re-coating the entire mold surface or just those areas where release difficulty is occurring.
7. NOTE: Frekote WOLO is moisture sensitive, keep container tightly closed when not in use. The product should always be used in a well ventilated area.
8. Precaution: Users of closed mold systems (rotomolding) must be certain that solvent evaporation is complete and that all solvent vapors have been ventilated from the mold cavity prior to closing the mold. An oil-free compressed air source can be used to assist in evaporation of solvents and ventilation of the mold cavity.
Price shown for 1L package
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: FREKOTE-WOLO
- Weight: 1.10kg
- Dimensions: 0.20cm x 0.50cm x 0.24cm
- SKU: FREKOTE-WOLO
- MPN: FREKOTE-WOLO